Monday 13 February 2012

The "News"

I have wanted to start a blog now for a very long time, but no matter how much inspiration or encouragement I received from friends, I just wouldn't DO it. To tell you the truth, I was scared. Sometimes I think of my life as boring and ordinary. Who wants to read about a white, 30 something minus a career and a fancy education, with no budget for intriguing world travels and excessive shopping sprees? Subtract further from that the exciting social life that is enjoyed by pre-settled-down gals who are lapping up the oyster juices that the world does so happily crack it's head open to provide. Well, here I am, vulnerable. Naked, so to speak.

But I want you to know if you follow me on this journey you will not be disappointed. I have always had this excitement for life. Sometimes I think it just might explode into a supernatural display of fireworks. Which could possibly be a bad thing. It might make me do something rash, like run away to a life in Morocco or charge a wardrobe of Louis Vuitton handbags on my credit card. So instead I am going to keep on the safe side and let this blog be my virtual supernatural display of fireworks. I am really looking forward to this. I hope you are too . . . .
"Life's a Ball"

No comments:

Post a Comment