Tuesday 14 February 2012

GL 'AMOUR' OUS

It's Valentine's Day and that's got me thinking . . . what do you love to do to help yourself feel glamourous? You shouldn't wait for a holiday or a special occasion to add that special touch to your day. It might just give you a much needed lift in your mood or confidence. Feel the love so you can share the love. I do a little something special for myself almost every day. Some pretty underwear, delicious confections, fine jewellery, fun, brightly coloured accessories, or my personal favourite right now - perfume. Whatever it is, even if you're not in love today, live like your life is full of romance . . . and then, why not do it again tomorrow. Because who knows, maybe tomorrow is going to be that day that you've been waiting for.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I can't wait to follow you. I can already tell this will be one of my favorite blogs - and I follow many. XOXO

    ReplyDelete